In an attempt to provide clear transparency, we would like to point out that many of the reviews on this site may contain affiliate links to various different products, which basically means that we will earn a small commission if a reader clicks on one of these affiliate links and makes a purchase.
In addition, here are a few more points to bear in mind when browsing this website:
- We are not certified specialists in this field. So any content on this website can not be considered as a reference for any media or scientific journal.
- Although not every single product featured at Fitnessdeed.com will have been tested, due to the cost of purchasing each individual item, the reviews are all based on factual information that can be verified, as well as customer feedback and testimonials in many cases.
- A review may contain subjective information based on the reviewer’s own personal opinion of the product in some instances.
- Attempts are made to highlight the best exercise and fitness equipment when similar products are reviewed so that readers can make an informed buying decision.
- Each review will always contain at least one link to the sales page of the product being reviewed. This link is often an affiliate link, but if you do not want this website to receive an affiliate commission, you can simply close the web page, delete your cookies and then re-open the web page and buy the product.