One of the most commonly used items that you will notice in every gym and fitness center across the world is the Exercise Balls. They have cemented their place in every type of workout due to their utility and effectiveness. They are also known as Stability balls, Physio balls, Swiss balls, etc. due to their benefits and widespread use. They are the perfect addition to any gym or home workout. This is why today we bring you the best exercise balls that are available in the market. But before getting into our exercise balls reviews, we discuss the benefits and uses of these exercise balls. This would help you better understand their utility and make an informed decision on which ball is the best for you.
Benefits of Exercise Balls
This part of our exercise balls reviews will focus on the benefits they bring if incorporated into a workout. Apart from being very simple and easy to use for all levels of exercise and fitness programs, here are some of the widely accepted benefits of exercise balls:
- Improve Back and Spine Health – Exercise balls were first and foremost used by physiotherapists to improve back and spine health in case of injuries and during rehabilitation. Using it strengthens the lower back muscles and strengthens your spine and you can do it by simply stretching yourself by laying down on the exercise ball.
- Strengthening Core Muscles – Exercise balls work on your core muscles and simply doing your workouts on exercise balls instead of the bench can do wonders. It activates your core muscles and strengthens them.
- Improve Flexibility and Balance – Simply stretching after workouts on exercise balls and sitting or laying down on them to stretch, will over time improve your body’s flexibility and balance and minimize the risk of injury and muscle tear while strengthening your joints and improving your balance.
- Bodyweight Workouts – Exercise balls are a great way to make your bodyweight workouts more effective and apply progressive overload to your workouts. It will help you in making your workouts more intense and produce better results.
- Improve Cardio Workout Results – Exercise balls are very efficient in intensifying the cardiovascular workouts that are fun and engaging when compared to the more commonly performed cardiovascular workouts like running and ellipticals.
- Improve Spacial Awareness – Using the soft and unstable exercise balls strengthens your stabilizer muscles and thus improves your special awareness helping you do your daily chores effectively as well as improving your workout and sports performance if you are into sports.
Top Three Exercise Balls Reviews
Now that we understand what the most widely accepted benefits of exercise balls are, let us dive into our exercise balls reviews. We bring to you the three best exercise balls in our exercise balls reviews.
1 Trideer Exercise Ball
The first product on our exercise balls reviews is the Trideer Exercise ball. It is one of the cheapest and most efficient exercise balls available in the market that is designed to make your workouts and daily routines better and effective.
- The ball is 2000 micrometers thick and is anti-burst. In case of an accidental burst, the ball doesn’t deflate suddenly, rather it deflates slowly and protects you from injury.
- It is made from non-toxic PVC material and has an anti-slip surface.
- Withstand 2200lbs of weight.
- Can be used for workouts as well as a ball to sit on while working or just walking with friends.
- Comes with an easy-to-use pump for inflation.
- Available in different sizes to fit your body size and requirements.
- Filling it up with a foot pump is time-consuming and tough.
- Over time the ball starts to deflate pretty regularly.
Customer Reviews: More than 31,000 customers of this exercise ball on our exercise balls reviews have given it a rating of 4.6 out of 5. And only a handful of users have faced issues with the deflation of the ball over time.
2. URBNfit Exercise Ball
The second product on our exercise balls reviews is the URBNfit exercise ball that is one of the best sellers.
- It is made from high-quality PVC material designed to withstand more than 2000lbs of weight.
- It can be used for a variety of uses, from exercising to rehabilitation and strengthening core and stabilizer muscles.
- It has a non-slip surface and has an anti-burst design.
- It can be used for a variety of purposes.
- The price is very affordable and attractive.
- The size is small for it to be used as an office chair for some people.
- The initial smell of PVC can be concerning.
Customer Reviews: More than 30000 customers of this product have given it 4.6 stars out of 5. And the only issue some users have faced is the size when being used as an office chair.
3. DYNAPRO Exercise Ball
The last product on our exercise balls reviews is the DYNAPRO exercise ball that is made from 100 percent recycled material.
- It is environmentally friendly and is made from 100 percent recycled material and 2275 micrometers thick.
- It has an anti-slip and anti-burst design.
- It is designed to withstand 2200 lbs of weight.
- It is environmentally friendly.
- It is available in different sizes for different people.
- The pump is small and takes a lot of time to fill the ball up.
- The ball’s smell can be troublesome for some users.
Customer Reviews: More than 6000 customers of this ball have given it 4.6 out of 5 stars and the only issue has been with the pump that comes with the ball.
Our Editor’s Pick
Although all the exercise balls mentioned in our exercise balls reviews are the best products out there, amongst them our editors pick is: URBNfit Exercise Ball
- The factors that make it the best amongst the best are:-
- The material is very solid and can withstand large weights.
- It is available in multiple sizes and colors.
- It offers a large variety of uses and can be used for a lot of purposes.
- The price bracket that this exercise ball is available in is very lucrative.