As the world gets more aware of the importance of maintaining physical health to have a good life. People are looking for new and exciting ways to work out and be in pristine shape. One of the most commonly and widely used pieces of exercise equipment in gyms and fitness centers across the world is a Rowing Machine. Rowing is a great exercise that can work as both, a cardiovascular workout and a strength training workout as well. The best part about it is that it can be performed by people at any level in their fitness journey. You could be a professional or a novice, rowing will produce wonderful results for you when done consistently. And today we will bring you some of the best foldable rowing machine available in the market.
Why foldable rowing machine though? It is because people worldwide are looking to buy these machines for their home gyms. And having a machine that is foldable takes away the biggest issue of storage with gym equipment.
Advantages of Using These Machines
A rowing machine has plenty of advantages that might just make it the perfect addition to any gym and fitness setup. Some of the most widely accepted and well-known benefits are:
- Full-body Workout – Working out on a rowing machine makes use of all the muscles in the body and gives you an efficient full-body workout. It will strengthen your legs, core, glutes, arms, back, thighs, quads, etc.
- Easy to Use – Rowing machines are the perfect piece of equipments that can be used by anyone at any levels of their fitness journey. You just hop onto one and start rowing while maintaining food form and posture.
- Low Impact Workout – While other cardiovascular and strength training workouts can be tiring and have huge impact on the joints and muscles. A rowing machine is one equipment that produces great results with minimal impact on your joints.
- Mixture of Cardiovascular and Strength Training – Rowing machine gives you a cardiovascular workout as well as muscle and strength training in one go.
- Lose Fat – Using a rowing machine for 30 minutes a day has shown to burn more than 300 calories. This, along with maintaining a healthy calorific deficit will help you lose all the excess fat and attain that dream body.
- Reduces Stress – Any form of exercise is known to reduce stress and release cortisol. It will help with your mental health and keep you energised throughout the day.
- Improves Posture – Using a rowing machine over a period of time has proved to give a substantial improvement in your posture which is a good thing long term and for your everyday life.
Best Foldable Rowing Machine
Now that we have covered all the bases when it comes to rowing machines. Let us dive into our list of the best foldable rowing machine. We bring you the three best foldable rowing machines that are available in the market and give you the list of features they come with.
1. ADVENOR Magnetic Rowing Machine
The first machine on our best foldable rowing machine list is the Advenor Magnetic Rowing Machine.
- Material and Capacity of the Machine: It is built from a heavy-duty frame and steel long side rails with a weight capacity of 265lbs.
- Seating and Pedals of the Machine: It comes with a cushioned seat with non-slip and adjustable pedals.
- Display Options: It is equipped with an LCD monitor that displays your time, total count, repetitions, calories, and scan.
- Resistance Levels Offered: The device offers 8 different levels of resistance.
- The price is very affordable for the amount of benefits offered.
- Magnetic resistance makes it almost noiseless to use.
- It only comes with 8 different resistance levels.
- It can only supports users who weigh upto 265lbs.
Customer Reviews: More than 450 users of this machine on our best foldable rowing machine list have given it a rating of 4.3 out of 5, with only a handful of users facing issues with its seating and the maximum resistance offered.
2. Sunny Health & Fitness Compact Folding Magnetic Rowing Machine
The second machine on our best foldable rowing machine list is the Sunny Health and Fitness Rowing Machine.
- Material and Capacity of the Machine: It is built from heavy-duty stainless steel and has a maximum weight capacity of 286lbs.
- Seating and Pedals of the Machine: Ergonomically designed cushioned seating with non-slip pedals.
- Display Options: SPM monitor that displays time, total count, calories, scan.
- Resistance Levels Offered: The machine provides 16 different levels of resistance for all fitness levels.
- It has 16 different resistance levels for all levels of workouts.
- It comes with a built-in device and a bottle holder.
- It only has a weight capacity of 285lbs.
- The display is not that effective when monitoring the workouts.
Customer Reviews: More than 2000 customers of this machine on our best foldable rowing machine list have given it 4.5 out of 5 stars, with only a handful of users facing issues with assembling the machine.
3. pooboo Magnetic Rowing Machine
The last machine on our list of best foldable rowing machine is the pooboo Magnetic Rowing Machine.
- Material and Capacity of the Machine: It has an aluminum slide rail and is built to support 300lbs of weight.
- Seating and Pedals of the Machine: Ergonomically designed cushioned seating with adjustable non-slip pedals.
- Display Options: The device has an LCD monitor that displays meters, calories, time, and count.
- Resistance Levels Offered: It offers 16 different resistance levels.
- The aluminum sliding rail is very smooth to use.
- It is very easy to assemble and use.
- It supports only 300lbs.
- There are no backlight options on the display LCD.
Customer Reviews: Nearly 100 customers of this machine on our best foldable rowing machine have given it a rating of 4.8 out of 5, meaning almost universal approval.
Our Editor’s Pick
Out of all the three machines listed above, our editors have picked the following as the best foldable rowing machine. Sunny Health & Fitness Compact Folding Magnetic Rowing Machine
- The factors that make it the best foldable rowing machine are:-
- It is very economically priced.
- It offers 16 different resistance levels.
- The non-slip pedals and the seating are very comfortable to use.
- It is very lightweight and easy to move around and store after your workouts.