The most important part of your workout and exercise regimen after finding the will to stick to one is the most ignored one by most people. It is the kind of footwear you use while performing your exercises. The kind of shoe you are wearing will not only prevent tons of foot aches and blisters. it will also make your workouts more efficient. This is why in this article today, we bring you the best women’s exercise shoes to choose from. Not only that, we will discuss what the perfect shoe for you is and how they prove beneficial during your exercise routine and daily life as well.
Importance of Right Exercise Shoes
Choosing the right shoe has more benefits than you can think of. It might seem like a non-important thing when going on a fitness journey. But it has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt that the proper shoes prove beneficial in whatever you are doing. This is why you see basketball players wearing shoes different from soccer players, whose shoes differ from sprinters and runners.
Even if you are not a professional player that needs the best performance, you would want to perform to the best of your abilities in your daily life and workouts as well. The following are the reasons why it is paramount that you wear the proper shoes while exercising:
- Improve Your Workouts – the right type of shoe enhances the results produced from your workouts. If you are into running as a form of exercise, there are shoes specifically designed for running that will absorb all the negative impacts of running for long periods.
- Make Workouts More Enjoyable – working out and exercises already puts your body under a lot of stress that takes every ounce of willpower to get through. Now imagine that your feet are uncomfortable while working out. Thus, having the right pair on will make your workouts more enjoyable by taking away any additional discomfort.
- Prevent Injuries – one of the most likely things to happen if you wear the wrong pair of shoes to wear while working out is the injuries that you might sustain along the way. The injuries might just be limited to hampering your fitness journey, or in the worst cases cause long-term damage that will create issues in your daily life.
- Allow Working Out While Injured or Having Other Ailments – many issues such as arthritis, etc. can hamper a person’s ability to workout properly. Issues like these, or even simpler ones like athlete’s foot, etc. can be taken care of by wearing the shoes that are designed specifically for these purposes.
Now that you know the importance of wearing the right shoes while performing your workouts, no matter where you are working out, from your homes to outdoors. Let us dive right into our list of the best women’s exercise shoes.
Three Best Women’s Exercise Shoes
1. New Balance Women’s FuelCore Nergize V1 Sneaker
The first product on our list of the best women’s exercise shoes is the New Balance Women’s FuelCore Nergize V1 Sneaker. It is one of the best-selling shoes in its category and is a customer favorite.
- It is made from 100 percent synthetic material that is durable and flexible.
- The shoe has a rubber sole for extra comfort.
- The shoe deploys a Revlite Midsole cushioning that offers extra support.
- It has the New Balance memory sole comfort that makes it the perfect shoe for workouts as well as daily use.
- The synthetic material and mesh design make the shoes very lightweight.
- The shoe is very lightweight and comfortable.
- The shoe is very easy on the pocket.
- Picking the right size can be a tedious task.
- The sole of the shoe is thinner than usual.
Customer Reviews: More than 43000 customers of this product on our best women’s exercise shoes list have given it a rating of 4.5 out of 5. With only a handful of users having issues with the thickness of the sole and the fitting.
2. ASICS Women’s Gel-Venture 7 Running Shoes
The second pair of shoes on our list of the best women’s exercise shoes is the ASICS Women’s Gel-Venture 7 Running shoes. It is specifically designed for running and will withstand long distances.
- It is 100 percent synthetic and mesh design.
- The shoe has a rubber sole that takes most of the negative impact during running.
- It employs the Rearfoot GEL technology cushioning system that absorbs most of the shocks while running or working out.
- The shoe comes equipped with a sock liner that increases the breathability of the shoe and maintains moisture better.
- The rearfoot gel technology makes it very comfortable and cozy.
- The shoe is very economical for the benefits it offers.
- Some buyers having wider feet might have size issues.
- The stitching on the shoe is not flawless.
Customer Reviews: More than 30000 customers of this product on our best women’s exercise shoes list have given it a rating of 4.6 out of 5. The only issue faced by some buyers is the narrowness of the shoe.
3. Adidas Women’s Cloudfoam Pure Running Shoe
The last on our list of the best women’s exercise shoes are the Adidas Women’s Cloudfoam Pure Running Shoe. Adidas is the leader when it comes to making exercise shoes and it shows in this product.
- It is made from 100 percent textile synthetic materials.
- It has a rubber sole to absorb the negative impact during exercises.
- It has a Combined Cloudfoam midsole and outsole for extra comfort.
- Cloudfoam memory sock liner molds according to the foot of the user and fits perfectly.
- The memory sock liner makes the shoe very comfortable.
- The material used is very lightweight and tensile yet durable.
- The shoes are narrow for users that have wide feet.
- The cushioning can be better and much thicker.
Customer Reviews: More than 57000 customers of this product on our list of the best women’s exercise shoes have given it a rating of 4.6 out of 5 with only a few users having issues with the width of the shoes and cushioning.
Our Editors Pick
The shoes mentioned above are three of the best shoes that can be brought to exercise, but if we had to pick one, our editors have picked the following as the best amongst the lot.
Adidas Women’s Cloudfoam Pure Running Shoe
The factors that make it the best ones are:
It has the lowest cost amongst the products mentioned in our list.
The Cloudfoam technology makes the shoe very comfortable.
The memory sole is efficient in making the shoe fit and adapts to the user.